Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Xavi: "Mourinho I respect him a lot, and I learned a lot from him."

Xavi: "Mourinho I respect him a lot, and I learned a lot from him."


Analyzed Xavi Hernandez of Barcelona midfielder number of members of the club, Real Madrid, who will be playing against them tonight at the Santiago Bernabeu. He also urges his colleagues for Casillas, Ramos, said: "I left the clashes on the pitch and when I carry out a large love them," Chafee spoke about the characteristics of some of his rivals today and said:

Marcelo: "He's a player with the power of innate skill with very serious."

Xabi Alonso: "I have a great relationship, with Him, He is a player loves to play ball and this difference that passes between the lines."

Ozel: "It's like Xavi sense that it always wants to play ball and should see its development in the coming years because it is a great player."

De Maria: "I was surprised because he knew a little player like instability, and it is very dangerous."

Cristiano: "It is an individual football player who I saw in my life, but this does not mean that the criticism I do not think you can compare with Messi because they are different players."

Mourinho: "I have a great relationship with him and I have a lot of respect for him and worked with him for years and I learned a lot from him, a person is very competitive."