Xabi Alonso "It's better to talk in the field rather than outside"
A rejection of the midfielder Real Madrid and the Spanish team Xabi Alonso talking about the final of the King's Cup, which will bring the two clubs Real Madrid and Barcelona, and the player spoke today to the press, but avoided the question and talk about the game: "It is better to talk in the field rather than outside," During the Khvl Tolosa, which was held in Madrid in support of San Sebastian as a candidate for European Capital of Culture in 2016 "I can not say anything about the game, in front of hours to talk about it, I do not want to talk about it."
A rejection of the midfielder Real Madrid and the Spanish team Xabi Alonso talking about the final of the King's Cup, which will bring the two clubs Real Madrid and Barcelona, and the player spoke today to the press, but avoided the question and talk about the game: "It is better to talk in the field rather than outside," During the Khvl Tolosa, which was held in Madrid in support of San Sebastian as a candidate for European Capital of Culture in 2016 "I can not say anything about the game, in front of hours to talk about it, I do not want to talk about it."