Russell apologized for his unfortunate against Real Madrid a few days ago
Barcelona president fell on his boast after a few days ago that they would win in Madrid, "5-0". Russell said a few days ago, during the election campaign that we would make an exception and this match will win 5-0 in the final, "and we do not lose the habit."
And the word of the President of Barcelona, met a lot of criticism even from coach his team Pep Guardiola, who has criticized last Saturday, the words of its President, "said Russell:" The club does not offend, and the talk was for a worthy cause, so I apologize, "and this apology after falling today in a ceremony to commemorate the anniversary of 50 for Barcelona and added: "Our values are humility and work. and style we have is not to offend or belittle anyone. in this club I was not lucky. and I apologize," In addition to this intervention, Laporta was celebrated last night's victory Barcelona away to Villarreal, but was hesitant to go into the importance of the eight points,
Barcelona president fell on his boast after a few days ago that they would win in Madrid, "5-0". Russell said a few days ago, during the election campaign that we would make an exception and this match will win 5-0 in the final, "and we do not lose the habit."
And the word of the President of Barcelona, met a lot of criticism even from coach his team Pep Guardiola, who has criticized last Saturday, the words of its President, "said Russell:" The club does not offend, and the talk was for a worthy cause, so I apologize, "and this apology after falling today in a ceremony to commemorate the anniversary of 50 for Barcelona and added: "Our values are humility and work. and style we have is not to offend or belittle anyone. in this club I was not lucky. and I apologize," In addition to this intervention, Laporta was celebrated last night's victory Barcelona away to Villarreal, but was hesitant to go into the importance of the eight points,