Ronaldo: "I hope Real Madrid win with big score."
Occurring phenomenon Ronaldo to Real Madrid and Barcelona the former wished to win the Madrid today in the Clasico Stadium Alsantiajo Bernabeu, where he said: "I want Real Madrid win the P-I spent five years were wonderful, in Barcelona, I spent only one year, and I I have a relationship with Real Madrid fans are good, and I wish them to win. " This is what's newspaper of the primacy of the Argentine, and also confirmed phenomenon, who retired last February that the game today in Alsantiajo Bernabeu will be Clasico strongest in the 10 or 15 years ago, and he also said: "Lionel Messi is a fantastic player P if it resulted in a good team all playing well, and each player knows his position in Barcelona and how to move the ball or without. " , And for the great confrontation between Jose Mourinho and Real Madrid coach Pep Guardiola said ": Monday fantastic, but Mourinho gave an excellent performance in his first year with Real Madrid and should Ntnzer until the end of the season to evaluate." ,
Occurring phenomenon Ronaldo to Real Madrid and Barcelona the former wished to win the Madrid today in the Clasico Stadium Alsantiajo Bernabeu, where he said: "I want Real Madrid win the P-I spent five years were wonderful, in Barcelona, I spent only one year, and I I have a relationship with Real Madrid fans are good, and I wish them to win. " This is what's newspaper of the primacy of the Argentine, and also confirmed phenomenon, who retired last February that the game today in Alsantiajo Bernabeu will be Clasico strongest in the 10 or 15 years ago, and he also said: "Lionel Messi is a fantastic player P if it resulted in a good team all playing well, and each player knows his position in Barcelona and how to move the ball or without. " , And for the great confrontation between Jose Mourinho and Real Madrid coach Pep Guardiola said ": Monday fantastic, but Mourinho gave an excellent performance in his first year with Real Madrid and should Ntnzer until the end of the season to evaluate." ,