pepe: "There is hope in life, and we must respect this shirt. "
Pepe Real Madrid defender, it is believed that the Panel must consider in the Champions League, and forget the defeat in Madrid: "It's a loss we did not expect, but now we have to change the chip, and thinking in the Champions League."
And with that, Madredesta believes that there is still a chance to win in the league: "There is still life, we must continue fighting and honor the Real Madrid shirt." He added: "We congratulate Sporting Gijon, I've played well, but now we must focus on the Champions League, and fight until the end." Concerning the renewal of his contract and said: "I did not renew yet, but things are going very well."
Pepe Real Madrid defender, it is believed that the Panel must consider in the Champions League, and forget the defeat in Madrid: "It's a loss we did not expect, but now we have to change the chip, and thinking in the Champions League."
And with that, Madredesta believes that there is still a chance to win in the league: "There is still life, we must continue fighting and honor the Real Madrid shirt." He added: "We congratulate Sporting Gijon, I've played well, but now we must focus on the Champions League, and fight until the end." Concerning the renewal of his contract and said: "I did not renew yet, but things are going very well."