Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mourinho: "tomorrow's game has nothing to lega

Mourinho: "tomorrow's game has nothing to lega" [press conference]


Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho back to the media at a news conference before the King's Cup final against Spain at Almistaya in the crucial match against Barcelona which Stjmah at 21:30 GMT Spain, 22:30 GMT He said Real Madrid coach in the conference : "There is no preference and the parties have the same opportunities and I expect to be a good match and waiting in the stands and hotels, and also in the streets, things would be normal and the game will not be linked to Ballega a game lag".





Stadium Almistaya will be is your first visit to him as coach of Real Madrid, where he replies: "It's the first final to me as a coach for Real Madrid but I am very calm and I'm already come across too many games like this and this is what makes me more calm and we have great confidence in the work that we have to achieve success."




Revealed Mourinho system of play that will be used in the final where he said: "I will play with four defenders, three in midfield and three up front and if we had the ball, we will attack and if we lost the ball, we're going to defend the difference and this one means that the team shared his work as a team ".
Mourinho added: "I do my job 100% and I think that this is the reason why the President has a contract with me differ in some of the decisions but I am the coach and this is my work."





He added: "'s game tomorrow will not have any relationship with a match on Saturday and who knows what direction that would be pleased by the game and have to wait what will happen and then look at how to manage things in the players who were inside the pitch and face Barcelona is not a problem for us."





He concluded by stimulating beautiful words for his players: "My aim and goal of all players to Real Madrid in the final game is to win and the combination known as Real Madrid and its history and win the title would be something natural."