Mourinho: "There is no dominance of Barcelona."
Barcelona wonderful but it is not European champions and the world had just begun Mourinho press conference, private meeting with Valencia and said: "We have won the cup and rose our morale and our chagrin excited that we won the Grimna traditional have rejoiced President and I together but now we must forget the joy of the cup, and thinking of the future appointments. I work in peace with Real Madrid and newspaper launches Almadridip false rumors that I return to Inter Milan and this was untrue Sodrb Real Madrid for the second season. " Mourinho refused to discuss the matter next Wednesday when they host Barcelona in the semi-finals of the Champions League and said: "I do not want to think now on Saturday, will face Valencia on Sunday to leave her stay with the family on Monday, I'll think about Barcelona."
And also did not reduce the infection of Hadera, where he said: "It is an important player and very difficult to find alternatives and absurd to say that he will not play the rest of the season." And admit that he can take the place of Granero Khedira in his absence. Valencia said: "It's a great team, organized and very strong and we know that for Ashe to be lost for that'll throw all-force and we must play with all our might." In the latter expressed his contract with Drogba said: "I have had a good relationship with Chelsea and Abramovich, but I think he will stay there because it is making history with Chelsea."
Barcelona wonderful but it is not European champions and the world had just begun Mourinho press conference, private meeting with Valencia and said: "We have won the cup and rose our morale and our chagrin excited that we won the Grimna traditional have rejoiced President and I together but now we must forget the joy of the cup, and thinking of the future appointments. I work in peace with Real Madrid and newspaper launches Almadridip false rumors that I return to Inter Milan and this was untrue Sodrb Real Madrid for the second season. " Mourinho refused to discuss the matter next Wednesday when they host Barcelona in the semi-finals of the Champions League and said: "I do not want to think now on Saturday, will face Valencia on Sunday to leave her stay with the family on Monday, I'll think about Barcelona."
And also did not reduce the infection of Hadera, where he said: "It is an important player and very difficult to find alternatives and absurd to say that he will not play the rest of the season." And admit that he can take the place of Granero Khedira in his absence. Valencia said: "It's a great team, organized and very strong and we know that for Ashe to be lost for that'll throw all-force and we must play with all our might." In the latter expressed his contract with Drogba said: "I have had a good relationship with Chelsea and Abramovich, but I think he will stay there because it is making history with Chelsea."