Mourinho: "Kaka was exellent and we publish wonderful soccer."
Said Jose Mourinho, coach of Real Madrid, the day after the 3-6 win over Valencia that his team will defend its league championship.
Mourinho said: "The response from my players positive always, and I am very happy, and Valencia, the third of the big teams in the league, but we have taken seriously. In order to achieve a very math says otherwise and we must fight for the league."
He explained the work of Kaka, said: "I've been doing the party a great job at all in the position that his confidence is high, and now we have six or seven games to play when we need the best and Kaka in this season we see Kaka better next year."
He added: "We have won the title once, today in the competition that we're not credited, and the team won with a stunning football."
He also said: "I always say that the second season should always be better than the first because the coach knows the players, and players learned of them, and I learned more and Soaudmn training a new competition next year."
In this sense, he added: "We should not do many changes in the workforce, and the normal two or three new players with the start of next season without having to know the difference is usually my team is the best in the second year than it was in the first year. It was at Chelsea and Inter and I hope that is the same at Real Madrid. "
Mourinho refused to comment from Barcelona and the Champions League. "I do not want to talk about Barcelona now. You have to cut off physically and psychologically. We will consider on Monday in Barcelona. I love to stop football teams"
Said Jose Mourinho, coach of Real Madrid, the day after the 3-6 win over Valencia that his team will defend its league championship.
Mourinho said: "The response from my players positive always, and I am very happy, and Valencia, the third of the big teams in the league, but we have taken seriously. In order to achieve a very math says otherwise and we must fight for the league."
He explained the work of Kaka, said: "I've been doing the party a great job at all in the position that his confidence is high, and now we have six or seven games to play when we need the best and Kaka in this season we see Kaka better next year."
He added: "We have won the title once, today in the competition that we're not credited, and the team won with a stunning football."
He also said: "I always say that the second season should always be better than the first because the coach knows the players, and players learned of them, and I learned more and Soaudmn training a new competition next year."
In this sense, he added: "We should not do many changes in the workforce, and the normal two or three new players with the start of next season without having to know the difference is usually my team is the best in the second year than it was in the first year. It was at Chelsea and Inter and I hope that is the same at Real Madrid. "
Mourinho refused to comment from Barcelona and the Champions League. "I do not want to talk about Barcelona now. You have to cut off physically and psychologically. We will consider on Monday in Barcelona. I love to stop football teams"