Mourinho is the new face of the brand Watch
Expressed the Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho, coach of Real Madrid after his part that Aaataralp training is to work in the field of commercials. Not empty of its success in working in commercials that preceded the announcement of brands such as Adidas and now also the image of the Swiss company deLaCour hours.
Mourinho will be the visible face of the new Watch group that bears his name, because what is highlighted by the signing of their "personal and it is brave, and confident and independent, has been the backbone of the inspiration to create a city of ego. " The watches in the collection box in the form of a large barrel, which is available in either titanium (limited edition of 333 pieces) and pink gold bezel and carbon fiber (88 pieces).
"We have embarked on this project because I love this flag. I do not give great importance to introduce the draft age, I can live without, except when something captivates me, as it did when it contracted with the deLaCour " for hours, and the coach said: "To ensure Not to fear the consequences of decisions that Atakztaatha. "
Expressed the Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho, coach of Real Madrid after his part that Aaataralp training is to work in the field of commercials. Not empty of its success in working in commercials that preceded the announcement of brands such as Adidas and now also the image of the Swiss company deLaCour hours.
Mourinho will be the visible face of the new Watch group that bears his name, because what is highlighted by the signing of their "personal and it is brave, and confident and independent, has been the backbone of the inspiration to create a city of ego. " The watches in the collection box in the form of a large barrel, which is available in either titanium (limited edition of 333 pieces) and pink gold bezel and carbon fiber (88 pieces).
"We have embarked on this project because I love this flag. I do not give great importance to introduce the draft age, I can live without, except when something captivates me, as it did when it contracted with the deLaCour " for hours, and the coach said: "To ensure Not to fear the consequences of decisions that Atakztaatha. "