Monday, April 11, 2011

Mourinho: "I will try to win the Champions League, but I'm not obsessed"

Mourinho: "I will try to win the Champions League, but I'm not obsessed"


Jose Mourinho, coach of Real Madrid, he faced a personal challenge in the Champions League this year, said: "The first thing is to win three times with the club itself and the other thing is to win on three occasions with the teams and countries in different periods separately." He adds: " Of course I do but I'm not obsessed with it. "

The Portuguese coach said: "I like to do the right thing and make people happy." According to Mourinho, he won the Champions League and this is a major influence on the masses and added: "Until the end of my time I will try to win at least one or more but without becoming an obsession to me."

As the Portuguese, in an interview with the Uefa.com about the greatness of Real Madrid and said: "Real Madrid has a large infrastructure is not easy to have everything under control, a club is very difficult and always to provide the best what I have. It is my pleasure to be in a big club and I knew that from the beginning that it would not be easy. "

However, the beginning is not easy and added: "I knew that the club did not organize well structured so that I could not come and concentrate only on my business private." Mourinho added: "To address all these issues you have to start planning for Real Madrid so he can return to achieving results, which made him to be the best team in the twentieth century. "

The Mourinho to the quarter-final match and the team will play in England, said: "We must take into account the quality of our players, but some did not play the quarter-final and this will be felt for the first time. And especially when the emotion attached to this competition, and competition for me is More importantly in the world of football, something that could help us achieve them. "

Moreover, he added: "Tottenham are playing very well, and play games in the Champions League in England, with a great atmosphere very cool." Mourinho does not want to miss the opportunity to overthrow his rival when he said: "Tottenham knows how to play an English team and always will be." He added: "On the other hand I saw the football players they have and who are otherwise like Modric."