Mourinho: "I doubt that the press want us to win tomorrow in the final"
White squad for the team confirmed to return to play a "4-3-3" and alignment with the "Sergio Ramos, 10."
He said Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, the final match of the Copa del Rey on Wednesday that his team face against Barcelona in Valencia, "There is no favorite team from the other, both teams have equal chances to win."
"I do not want to go and talk to a lot of words in the traditional pre-final." "We expect a good game and there is no type of problems."
The coach said, "Despite the criticism, is a conviction." "I played many of the finals and was balanced confrontations I've played against smaller teams and the strongest teams," he said from his experience. "Motivation is in the canned good results in the game to be able to win,"
"Sergio Ramos, with ten players"
Mourinho was asked about the alignment that will be on Wednesday. "It's Sergio Ramos will play with ten players," and in parallel with Josep Guardiola, who can play, "Pinto with ten players." And became more serious when the Portuguese was asked whether he had been booked to win titles with Real Madrid. "When I spoke for the first time with the president did not ask me anything, and asked for professional and serious, honest and dedicated, and I'm dedicated to football to one hundred percent. You choose for the professionalism of my country,"
However, Mourinho said that "if you have the address, and perfect, and if not, and the continuing work will bring positive results. And we are calm. It was the first final to Madrid, but there are many before this and I have come with more peace of mind that did not play much , "he said from his experience. , We wanted to send a message to reporters in Madrid: "As my friend said Messina, and I doubt that the Madrid press want us to win the final tomorrow, fans either do not have any doubt about that,".
The Portuguese Tip of the squad, he said that "Real Madrid will play four at the back, and three in midfield and three attackers." "When they have the ball we have to defend well because we will face difficulties if we do not work as a team. Group 11 and used for defense and attack six and four, "
Mourinho refused to comment on the words of Alfredo Di Stefano, who has criticized the way the White team Saturday's game. "It's one of the most important in the history of Real Madrid and I am not one in the history of Real Madrid, I must be respected - and out - but I'm the coach, and I decide which makes no difference, I'm just a coach and nothing more, but I'm the coach."
Not only the Portuguese for cash. "People do what you want, and I do my job," he said flatly. That "tomorrow's game have nothing to do with the match on Saturday Awalosbua next,"
He was also asked about Mourinho's provocation of pique in the changing rooms. "I saw something I was abroad. And I heard something, but not a problem for me. I am far from these things
White squad for the team confirmed to return to play a "4-3-3" and alignment with the "Sergio Ramos, 10."
He said Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, the final match of the Copa del Rey on Wednesday that his team face against Barcelona in Valencia, "There is no favorite team from the other, both teams have equal chances to win."
"I do not want to go and talk to a lot of words in the traditional pre-final." "We expect a good game and there is no type of problems."
The coach said, "Despite the criticism, is a conviction." "I played many of the finals and was balanced confrontations I've played against smaller teams and the strongest teams," he said from his experience. "Motivation is in the canned good results in the game to be able to win,"
"Sergio Ramos, with ten players"
Mourinho was asked about the alignment that will be on Wednesday. "It's Sergio Ramos will play with ten players," and in parallel with Josep Guardiola, who can play, "Pinto with ten players." And became more serious when the Portuguese was asked whether he had been booked to win titles with Real Madrid. "When I spoke for the first time with the president did not ask me anything, and asked for professional and serious, honest and dedicated, and I'm dedicated to football to one hundred percent. You choose for the professionalism of my country,"
However, Mourinho said that "if you have the address, and perfect, and if not, and the continuing work will bring positive results. And we are calm. It was the first final to Madrid, but there are many before this and I have come with more peace of mind that did not play much , "he said from his experience. , We wanted to send a message to reporters in Madrid: "As my friend said Messina, and I doubt that the Madrid press want us to win the final tomorrow, fans either do not have any doubt about that,".
The Portuguese Tip of the squad, he said that "Real Madrid will play four at the back, and three in midfield and three attackers." "When they have the ball we have to defend well because we will face difficulties if we do not work as a team. Group 11 and used for defense and attack six and four, "
Mourinho refused to comment on the words of Alfredo Di Stefano, who has criticized the way the White team Saturday's game. "It's one of the most important in the history of Real Madrid and I am not one in the history of Real Madrid, I must be respected - and out - but I'm the coach, and I decide which makes no difference, I'm just a coach and nothing more, but I'm the coach."
Not only the Portuguese for cash. "People do what you want, and I do my job," he said flatly. That "tomorrow's game have nothing to do with the match on Saturday Awalosbua next,"
He was also asked about Mourinho's provocation of pique in the changing rooms. "I saw something I was abroad. And I heard something, but not a problem for me. I am far from these things