Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mourinho: "I am tired of playing with ten players against Barcelona"

Mourinho: "I am tired of playing with ten players against Barcelona"


Real Madrid Arabic: complained Real Madrid coach, Jose Mourinho of arbitration in general, and of the provision Muniz Fernandez, who led the Clasico, and has to expel Raul Albiol, says Mourinho for today's match: "It was a very balanced match when we were playing b A ten player against a ten player, Saddam was strong between the two teams and each team respects the other, we know that our competitor today is a very strong, but were not to him early in the game are great opportunities, but after that, as in many times, we played with ten players and our mission was impossible, "

Adds Mourinho: "Barcelona has the best players in the world, but with a ten player of us have faced difficulties, but after that we are ten against one of the ten players, they were able to do Maizhawon," Mourinho does not believe the cause of the difference in the decisions of the referee says: "I I did not understand why Elvis did not give a second yellow card, if you have committed an offense at a distance of 50 meters and took her a yellow card, and then commit this in the penalty area and has not been expelled. "


Mourinho praised the role of Adebayor after coming to the pitch, says: "We played well with ten players, we have tried to be more directly on the goal," and adds: "The crowd was very impressive," and for a repeat of the game with ten men as met with Barcelona, ​​says: "I'm tired of prospective matches against Barcelona, ​​because every game I play with ten players," Mourinho continued to criticize the arbitration and the role of the fourth official, says: "I do not understand the fact that aides Gordiola come and go, and the fourth official tells us we are to sit on the bench" .


Mourinho ended up with talk about Cristiano Ronaldo, says: "For me it is important to record Cristiano his first goal against Barcelona, ​​we have carried out the penalty to the blood of a cold and had the courage logged kick the decisive penalty in the final minutes, I distinguish , and left us with positive feelings, in the end I tried to carry on good things, and we appreciate the support of our fans. "