Friday, April 22, 2011

Mourinho: "Every day I feel more relaxed and happiness in the Real Madrid"

Mourinho: "Every day I feel more relaxed and happiness in the Real Madrid" [press conference]


Occur Jose Mourinho in the press room after the Real Madrid training session one day before to meet his team for Valencia in the Mestalla, where the pitch that won the B title trophy, the coach of the White spoke about his future and said: "Every day I feel more relaxed and happiness in Real Madrid." And the match on Saturday. "It will be a tough match against an opponent who is preparing to win the league championship, which is separate from Barcelona and Madrid. We have our limitations because of injuries and physical exhaustion, but against Valencia will give everything. On the pitch, a very strong team, but we know we need to get the three points ,

Mourinho, in turn, explained that the time for Real Madrid and said: "I am excited to work well and I feel that people want to go in the direction I want to go by and I always I feel calm and we do not want to lose ambition. We are here not for a year but for a longer period. Every time I'm here more relaxed and happier. what is said in Italy is false and I will continue to work in peace. next season I'll be here to work again. teams that I work with is always better in the second season, and we will work because I have a conviction that Real Madrid would be the best of the season next "

On the other hand, he said when asked about the injury Khedira: "The more injured player, is bad news for the team and coach. We are sad for him and for us. And say that he will not play this season is ridiculous. Can not play tomorrow or Wednesday to ensure almost. It would be outside the two parties , but we hope to be restored as soon as possible. "

The possibility of replacing the German at the time that will be his absence, said: "Las was not last Wednesday, exists, and Granero played 20 minutes is good. Granero always responds positively. We are saddened by the lack of Hadera, but the difference we are here to answer when he said a player can not be to play. "

Finally, he expressed win the trophy on Wednesday in Barcelona Almistaya and said: "The stadium and the team great and we get a lot. He is champion of Europe, from Spain, is likely to remain so. Lose the title now, it is not a team bad. I made every minute negative both as positive and know that we have to be calm and we have the history and win the Cup against the opponent is of great value. and I will stay with a wonderful trip in the competition we have won the teams as complex as the Levante and one of the greats of the season, Athletic, and runners-up and Sevilla, the president stays true to his love and satisfaction. "