Mourinho: "A draw would be very close, but not our favorite" [press conference]
Was present Jose Mourinho in the press room in Madrid for the past 24 hours to interview the semi-finals of the Champions League against Barcelona and he said: "It will be very close match and there is no preferred it. We played a great match at the Bernabeu and the cup, but we are the best coach and the team. We understand that the competitions are independent and that each party has a history. and we always strive to find balance and calm to the team before the semi-finals of the Champions League and will play without being affected by what happened. "
He said in reply to a question about confidence facing his team after winning the Copa del Rey and said: "I do not know how they are. We are as if we had not won final cup has been a joy, but after the final only, and we are ready for all in the game against Valencia and tomorrow. We are both excited and on an equal footing and lay obsessed with last year's Barcelona and I can win the Champions League at the Bernabeu and is not, the final will be at Wembley, where one winner. "
Mourinho added: "There is no favorite team. The two teams know each other well and have players who have played important games and we know what the successes of Genoa. I look at Schalke and Manchester and I do not see any favorite before the game."
And on the possible outcome, which successfully addressed in the second leg and said: "We must secure the result at the Camp Nou. The Spurs are a good team but not Barcelona, we won 4-0 and we had difficulties. Is sometimes break this trend, but everything is open to the usually the second leg. And will will not face a bad thing if we play better than them and we have in some cases better. and if the opponent that makes us better, yes I'll go happy. "
The game would be managed by the German Stark, but coach White said: "More importantly, that the provision is in turn well, because even now there were two sets of coaches: one small, who do not speak about referees, and other large, as they criticize the rulers and there are big mistakes. and has now entered a new era Guardiola told it will be the third group, which is by far the only critical of the success of governance. This has never seen before and we'll see if his followers are also in this group. "
Finally, he explained in response to a question about tactics stimulus and said: "I'll be the natural urge. First I have to myself and then motivate my players. It was my players before the cup final phrase of Einstein: the driving force for stronger energy, nuclear energy, or I have spoken to recently with the TV and say I'm the same coach who lost 5-0 in Barcelona. I work hard for a few hours to help my team. But two months ago, I was the coach of this team, so I do not accept to see me as that person has a magic potion. "
Was present Jose Mourinho in the press room in Madrid for the past 24 hours to interview the semi-finals of the Champions League against Barcelona and he said: "It will be very close match and there is no preferred it. We played a great match at the Bernabeu and the cup, but we are the best coach and the team. We understand that the competitions are independent and that each party has a history. and we always strive to find balance and calm to the team before the semi-finals of the Champions League and will play without being affected by what happened. "
He said in reply to a question about confidence facing his team after winning the Copa del Rey and said: "I do not know how they are. We are as if we had not won final cup has been a joy, but after the final only, and we are ready for all in the game against Valencia and tomorrow. We are both excited and on an equal footing and lay obsessed with last year's Barcelona and I can win the Champions League at the Bernabeu and is not, the final will be at Wembley, where one winner. "
Mourinho added: "There is no favorite team. The two teams know each other well and have players who have played important games and we know what the successes of Genoa. I look at Schalke and Manchester and I do not see any favorite before the game."
And on the possible outcome, which successfully addressed in the second leg and said: "We must secure the result at the Camp Nou. The Spurs are a good team but not Barcelona, we won 4-0 and we had difficulties. Is sometimes break this trend, but everything is open to the usually the second leg. And will will not face a bad thing if we play better than them and we have in some cases better. and if the opponent that makes us better, yes I'll go happy. "
The game would be managed by the German Stark, but coach White said: "More importantly, that the provision is in turn well, because even now there were two sets of coaches: one small, who do not speak about referees, and other large, as they criticize the rulers and there are big mistakes. and has now entered a new era Guardiola told it will be the third group, which is by far the only critical of the success of governance. This has never seen before and we'll see if his followers are also in this group. "
Finally, he explained in response to a question about tactics stimulus and said: "I'll be the natural urge. First I have to myself and then motivate my players. It was my players before the cup final phrase of Einstein: the driving force for stronger energy, nuclear energy, or I have spoken to recently with the TV and say I'm the same coach who lost 5-0 in Barcelona. I work hard for a few hours to help my team. But two months ago, I was the coach of this team, so I do not accept to see me as that person has a magic potion. "