Monday, April 4, 2011

Mourinho: "The draw in the first game a bad result and we dont play for that

Mourinho: "The draw in the first game a bad result and we dont play for that


Ensure that players from the team do not need any motivation for the quarterfinals of the Champions League more than the incentive to everyone to focus only in the clash against Tottenham Hotspur: "It's a game many people want to play in. But you can not do so. Real Madrid years ago did not play the quarter-finals. This role plays the greatest club in the world. who play them do not think to search for drivers and others. We just have to think about this match. "



Jose Mourinho says that the team did not think of anything other than a clash at the Bernabeu on Tuesday: "It is a very important game and played a beautiful and does not think about other things. This meeting, which is in itself so you can not think of anything else." Portuguese coach gives utmost importance to the match: "Every match is always important for me, the race is a race and play is play, regardless of the tournament or the team that will play against him."





After making sure that Benzema has no chance to play against the difference English (and not even training with us "), Mourinho, it is considered a bad result a draw at the Bernabeu:" Ever since I started playing the Champions League and I always said that a draw in the first game a bad result, not particularly in a goalless draw. But this does not mean we are playing for this result. "



After his analysis of the things his team, the coach of Real Madrid were also words of praise for the opponent. The first of whom was coach Harry Redknapp: "It's my friend and friends are always included words of praise. The work being done does not need to commend it. Everyone there see Why do. I am very happy for him. I hope that did not get to the final, should do is that ". And the second one of the stars of Tottenham Hotspur, Gareth Bale: "I was one of the first people who said it would be an excellent player and I told him when he said he did not know until now European football. Yes, I know it's a great player, still young, and still has much room for improvement, and I think it would be the best among the best. "