Mitchell: "I hope the Champions League final between Real Madrid and Schalke."
I commend the coach of Getafe Jose Mitchell Gonzalez, commander of former Real Madrid striker club Schalke 04 is Raul Gonzales, saying that Maigdmh is a lesson for all, including in the piece Andean like he shows them what can Network Magic Pro and what is currently being provided is beyond all expectations and that it was possible to finds in the first months some difficulties but now offers a big lesson for all. "
The Mitchell: "I hope that the Champions League final between Real Madrid and Schalke 04."
And possible response between Real Madrid and Barcelona in the semi-finals of the Champions League: "They are better than the rest of the big clubs in the tournament and the most likely candidate to make the tournament is Barcelona because he has a strong squad and has a big personality and each year will be a competitor more than other clubs seeking to crown to the championship. "
He stressed: "I am fine now in the right place, but my situation is now more difficult."
And the King's Cup final, said: "The match will be different from what you expect in La Liga and the result is difficult, but I hope to stand up Real Madrid in the final and I am sure vindicated".
Songs and cartoons for Jose Mourinho in Spanish stadiums Mitchell said: "chants that were chanting death to Jose Mourinho is disgusting and should be on who is the man of power in the sport to intervene and to Aitisameh such positions."
The rest of the news for his club Getafe
I commend the coach of Getafe Jose Mitchell Gonzalez, commander of former Real Madrid striker club Schalke 04 is Raul Gonzales, saying that Maigdmh is a lesson for all, including in the piece Andean like he shows them what can Network Magic Pro and what is currently being provided is beyond all expectations and that it was possible to finds in the first months some difficulties but now offers a big lesson for all. "
The Mitchell: "I hope that the Champions League final between Real Madrid and Schalke 04."
And possible response between Real Madrid and Barcelona in the semi-finals of the Champions League: "They are better than the rest of the big clubs in the tournament and the most likely candidate to make the tournament is Barcelona because he has a strong squad and has a big personality and each year will be a competitor more than other clubs seeking to crown to the championship. "
He stressed: "I am fine now in the right place, but my situation is now more difficult."
And the King's Cup final, said: "The match will be different from what you expect in La Liga and the result is difficult, but I hope to stand up Real Madrid in the final and I am sure vindicated".
Songs and cartoons for Jose Mourinho in Spanish stadiums Mitchell said: "chants that were chanting death to Jose Mourinho is disgusting and should be on who is the man of power in the sport to intervene and to Aitisameh such positions."
The rest of the news for his club Getafe