Message from khadera to all the fans on Facebook.
The player Real Madrid Sami Khedira to write a letter to fans via their facebook and which he said: "hello guys, thanks for all the greetings. I'm very happy about everything, and also began a new year in my life .. unfortunately I am now The patient, and this is why I can not play a match tomorrow. but I am confident that my team will win without me, see you soon "
The player Real Madrid Sami Khedira to write a letter to fans via their facebook and which he said: "hello guys, thanks for all the greetings. I'm very happy about everything, and also began a new year in my life .. unfortunately I am now The patient, and this is why I can not play a match tomorrow. but I am confident that my team will win without me, see you soon "