Marcelo through Facebook: "I was sad to break the number Mourinho and we need the support of our fans
Occurs left-back of Real Madrid and Brazil Marcelo via their profile in facebook he regretted the break number Jose Mourinho in the number of consecutive victories at home, describing it as a great man and I'm really saddened him.
In a statement for the second player Marcelo also said: "We must concentrate on the Champions League, Championship and the King's Cup and I hope that the public supports us heavily against Tottenham. Viva Madrid
Occurs left-back of Real Madrid and Brazil Marcelo via their profile in facebook he regretted the break number Jose Mourinho in the number of consecutive victories at home, describing it as a great man and I'm really saddened him.
In a statement for the second player Marcelo also said: "We must concentrate on the Champions League, Championship and the King's Cup and I hope that the public supports us heavily against Tottenham. Viva Madrid