Marcelo: "pepe, Cristiano Ronaldo, like my brothers
Have met Real Madrid's Brazilian defender Marcelo, told the media official of the Royal Club
He said that his team would not give up the league title, and that it would continue fighting until the end of the season. This, and acknowledged that go "die" in every game, starting this weekend against Athletic Bilbao.
"I always go to the end and while I have the opportunities for sports to death,"
He said, while he had noted that the meeting would be a great match San Mames. "We will continue in the Champions League and I think the game will be very difficult,"
Baolkab on the possibility of winning this season, it is possible: "
He said: "We won the league twice Raul put the hijab on the Statue of Sibuls I can not get her out of her head every time I go to Gran happened there by joy and happiness. Makes me want to play to win titles, and we hope this year we can go to Cibeles "Sepels.
He also warned that the team should Real Madrid travel to London for the passage to the semi-final against Tottenham:
"We must be strong, and the team is keen to get the title.
The words of praise for coach Jose Mourinho:
"It's the best coach in the world. Improvement I've always wanted to help the team and thanks to the technician, and the many tactical. I want to succeed here, and win Baalaadid of titles, and if you're going to finish my career in sports in Madrid, this is an honor for me, but there is still a lot." Having reviewed the Marcelo aspects of his private life and it said that, despite being embarrassing at times in his childhood, and always worked hard Onanmo as a person: "I learned a lot in life, with the defeats and victories, I'm always happy.
When asked about the banner Bchristiano Ronaldo and Pepe said he answered
. "Rio has described Cristiano Ronaldo and Pepe are my brothers in the team." I am very happy with them and spend them Hurrah
, And asked what is the best football club:
"If you ask children anywhere in the world what everyone else says they want to play football, Real Madrid and my friends when they ask who is to say
: Real Madrid is a very big club, not football, but also how to help children and those who need it. "
Have met Real Madrid's Brazilian defender Marcelo, told the media official of the Royal Club
He said that his team would not give up the league title, and that it would continue fighting until the end of the season. This, and acknowledged that go "die" in every game, starting this weekend against Athletic Bilbao.
"I always go to the end and while I have the opportunities for sports to death,"
He said, while he had noted that the meeting would be a great match San Mames. "We will continue in the Champions League and I think the game will be very difficult,"
Baolkab on the possibility of winning this season, it is possible: "
He said: "We won the league twice Raul put the hijab on the Statue of Sibuls I can not get her out of her head every time I go to Gran happened there by joy and happiness. Makes me want to play to win titles, and we hope this year we can go to Cibeles "Sepels.
He also warned that the team should Real Madrid travel to London for the passage to the semi-final against Tottenham:
"We must be strong, and the team is keen to get the title.
The words of praise for coach Jose Mourinho:
"It's the best coach in the world. Improvement I've always wanted to help the team and thanks to the technician, and the many tactical. I want to succeed here, and win Baalaadid of titles, and if you're going to finish my career in sports in Madrid, this is an honor for me, but there is still a lot." Having reviewed the Marcelo aspects of his private life and it said that, despite being embarrassing at times in his childhood, and always worked hard Onanmo as a person: "I learned a lot in life, with the defeats and victories, I'm always happy.
When asked about the banner Bchristiano Ronaldo and Pepe said he answered
. "Rio has described Cristiano Ronaldo and Pepe are my brothers in the team." I am very happy with them and spend them Hurrah
, And asked what is the best football club:
"If you ask children anywhere in the world what everyone else says they want to play football, Real Madrid and my friends when they ask who is to say
: Real Madrid is a very big club, not football, but also how to help children and those who need it. "