Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Marcelo: "Any person wants to play this game"

Marcelo: "Any person wants to play this game"


Accompanied by Marcelo Jose Mourinho at a press conference before the first leg of the Champions League semi-finals when they play Real Madrid against Barcelona at the Santiago Bernabeu. He spoke the Brazilian said: "should do to be getting better" and agreed with his coach when he said that "these games for unmatched" and became Marcelo in a single season, the most important Real Madrid said on its development: "I'ma more mature and my game more aggressive, and I happy, but I must continue to improve every day. "



He spoke Brazilian on the assessment of the match and said: "It's a match for unmatched, one of the games favorite regard to what we hope is clear," adding: "It matches very difficult, but very nice. The story does not have any impact on us and on any player wants to play this game." The Marcelo they are carrying out their work and said "As usual, do what we requested our coach and that is very clear about the priority of the whole team and I prefer to win and not play well and if we win we will play well, is a big game, but the most important thing is to win."