Kaka is still suffering from the pain and go through times of nervous and stressed that it started affecting him myself
Again returned to Real Madrid Ricardo Kaka after he gave a good performance in a game San Mames against Athletic Bilbao and this is what is expected, where the player has now begun to rise in the level and may be one of the players key in the final stage of the season, but the Brazilian admitted that he lived in difficult times and confirmed that he suffers from damage is not physical but psychological and does not know what can happen and that's what's newspaper La Repubblica, Italian, and also stressed he still suffers from pain, said Kaka: "I admit I still suffer from pain and I am currently with and Qat is difficult, I have a muscle problem, and I've had a lot of knee and hip. "
Again returned to Real Madrid Ricardo Kaka after he gave a good performance in a game San Mames against Athletic Bilbao and this is what is expected, where the player has now begun to rise in the level and may be one of the players key in the final stage of the season, but the Brazilian admitted that he lived in difficult times and confirmed that he suffers from damage is not physical but psychological and does not know what can happen and that's what's newspaper La Repubblica, Italian, and also stressed he still suffers from pain, said Kaka: "I admit I still suffer from pain and I am currently with and Qat is difficult, I have a muscle problem, and I've had a lot of knee and hip. "