Higuain wants to win for the first time with Real Madrid in the quarter-finals of the Champions
Gonzalo Higuain, Real Madrid striker stressed the importance of winning the match Real Madrid in the first leg of the quarter-finals of the Champions League final against Tottenham. Higuain came on to the pitch last Saturday, soon recovered from the injury done to him, and comes at a time Almnasbekon rial is needed, in a match which faces Real Madrid Champions League.
And coach Mourinho gave me enough support for a player to lift the morale of the player. "It gives me great pleasure to compete in the quarter-finals with this team and even more so after the injury which he did not know when he would return for the playgrounds. To be able to help my colleagues, and we have a great responsibility to win the title and we want to win with Real Madrid and move to England to defend the result
, Said in a news conference. After playing in the second half against Sporting Gijon, recipe Mchaaarap Higuain. "The first thing is I was very happy and there were effects of the pain I have." "In the first few minutes, who is tired of the anxiety of playing again but after I finished the game well, and I am willing to help the team. I will go gradually, at the time wanted me to coach, and I am very excited and happy to play again,"
He added. Will forget the loss in the league against Sporting Gijon, who had spent almost the title of the league, and highlighted the importance of the Champions League to focus on a great goal.. "We are now in the Champions League and we will see what happened, and we have to win the game tomorrow and the struggle for This competition, which is the most important thing for the club, and we will do our best,
"He said. About who will play a side of or Sinavsp in the attack, Emmanuel Adebayor, who said he feels comfortable." Sporting played with him,
Gonzalo Higuain, Real Madrid striker stressed the importance of winning the match Real Madrid in the first leg of the quarter-finals of the Champions League final against Tottenham. Higuain came on to the pitch last Saturday, soon recovered from the injury done to him, and comes at a time Almnasbekon rial is needed, in a match which faces Real Madrid Champions League.
And coach Mourinho gave me enough support for a player to lift the morale of the player. "It gives me great pleasure to compete in the quarter-finals with this team and even more so after the injury which he did not know when he would return for the playgrounds. To be able to help my colleagues, and we have a great responsibility to win the title and we want to win with Real Madrid and move to England to defend the result
, Said in a news conference. After playing in the second half against Sporting Gijon, recipe Mchaaarap Higuain. "The first thing is I was very happy and there were effects of the pain I have." "In the first few minutes, who is tired of the anxiety of playing again but after I finished the game well, and I am willing to help the team. I will go gradually, at the time wanted me to coach, and I am very excited and happy to play again,"
He added. Will forget the loss in the league against Sporting Gijon, who had spent almost the title of the league, and highlighted the importance of the Champions League to focus on a great goal.. "We are now in the Champions League and we will see what happened, and we have to win the game tomorrow and the struggle for This competition, which is the most important thing for the club, and we will do our best,
"He said. About who will play a side of or Sinavsp in the attack, Emmanuel Adebayor, who said he feels comfortable." Sporting played with him,