Monday, April 25, 2011

Higuain: "I want to play for Real 10 years ago."

Higuain: "I want to play for Real 10 years ago."


Higuain when he was in the age of ten he wants to play at Real Madrid, a team which he played a first team Uribe after 9 years achieved his dream when he said in his former Revrpleyt at age 19, and said that his dream of playing at Real Madrid.



And since then has become the Argentine striker striker for Real Madrid, and it was his first goal with Real Madrid on February 24 against Atletico Madrid and has been a significant step forward and that was in season, 08-2007 and time culminated in Real won La Liga in Pamplona, ​​in the season 10-2009 scored four goals against Malaga and we have been taken at the time the title with 27 goals a goal.



In this season, suffered Albibita a lot due to injury, P after he was injured against Athletic Bilbao on January 11 in the back Aztr to surgery has been the reason of his frustration and said "I have a lot of desire to return and play, and sit in the bench is better than torture here," The said that in the recovery phase.



On April 2 he returned Higuain strongly against Sporting Gijon and said "I struggled a lot for football and wear this shirt and I thank all who stood with me at the time of tribulation," and he has won Higuain in on Wednesday at the King's Cup and two days before he scored against Valencia 3 goals and he said " I wish to put too much compensation for what I have suffered in the past