Higuain: "I am among those who believe that there is hope"
The first appearance for Gonzalo Higuain after four months was almost out away from the pitch, did not celebrate his return to win. In spite of the defeat, but the Argentine is optimistic about the chances of the team clinch the championship and said: "It's a big loss we had a very important opportunity, but I am among Those who believe that there is life there is hope. at this club a lot of tournaments, all difficult, but we have first to keep fighting. There can never give up on life and Real Madrid, he should continue for life. "
He said the Argentine, the joy of the individual: "I am very happy. To return and will not lose the season and I will prove that not everything in life is the statistics and the challenge is not to compete with any person, an honor for myself to prove I could be before that. I will be able to get the goals to I feel comfortable "
Higuain had to work hard to return to play and added: "It was the key to recovery is a struggle, and was in my fight to return to Maahb he played football. And go back to wearing this shirt at this stage and Hoojml something. I appreciate for all of the technical and medical services, and players, and the family , peers, and myself. I am very happy to be back to feel the player, although this was not the dream of return. "
The player was able to score the first goal of the game outside the field of play, he said. "Touch almost heaven my hand if I set a goal in the first minute that you have entered into. I am happy to be back playing and I come from a process in the spine and this is not easy to return to play football again, and I feel that this is the best thing that could happen."
He spoke about the match Spurs, saying: "were not have any problem. I thought I'd be more of suffocation or there is pain, but I feel well and by Tuesday I am willing to help the team in all it takes. We hope to give joy to people and to us"
The first appearance for Gonzalo Higuain after four months was almost out away from the pitch, did not celebrate his return to win. In spite of the defeat, but the Argentine is optimistic about the chances of the team clinch the championship and said: "It's a big loss we had a very important opportunity, but I am among Those who believe that there is life there is hope. at this club a lot of tournaments, all difficult, but we have first to keep fighting. There can never give up on life and Real Madrid, he should continue for life. "
He said the Argentine, the joy of the individual: "I am very happy. To return and will not lose the season and I will prove that not everything in life is the statistics and the challenge is not to compete with any person, an honor for myself to prove I could be before that. I will be able to get the goals to I feel comfortable "
Higuain had to work hard to return to play and added: "It was the key to recovery is a struggle, and was in my fight to return to Maahb he played football. And go back to wearing this shirt at this stage and Hoojml something. I appreciate for all of the technical and medical services, and players, and the family , peers, and myself. I am very happy to be back to feel the player, although this was not the dream of return. "
The player was able to score the first goal of the game outside the field of play, he said. "Touch almost heaven my hand if I set a goal in the first minute that you have entered into. I am happy to be back playing and I come from a process in the spine and this is not easy to return to play football again, and I feel that this is the best thing that could happen."
He spoke about the match Spurs, saying: "were not have any problem. I thought I'd be more of suffocation or there is pain, but I feel well and by Tuesday I am willing to help the team in all it takes. We hope to give joy to people and to us"