Friday, April 1, 2011

Guardiola: "Russell was to avoid talking about as a result of the 5-0".

 Guardiola: "Russell was to avoid talking about as a result of the 5-0".
 the values ​​of FC Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola words Catalan club president Sandro Rosell, the first day yesterday at a charity event when he spoke that his club will repeat the 5-0 result against Real Madrid, and without any problems with the Catalan club's coach Guardiola more cautious He said: "The president was at a charity event and I think that it could avoid talking about this result."
Guardiola does not justify a modern president, but he explained that his comments were reckless somewhat when he said: "Russell for Arafat a lot and someone who is consistent and I'm not here to justify his comments, but I'm honest Russell Chairman learn a lot from him, but talking about as a result of 5-0 is sensitive and could have been avoided so to speak, If this question was put to me Therefore, I will not answer it and we will not achieve a 5-0 win over Real Madrid in the cup final because the piece would be impossible and nothing is achieved without effort or dedication may have to go through days where Lancon Meiram. "