Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Geordiola: It is ridiculous when Mourinho enters the press room

Geordiola: It is ridiculous when Mourinho enters the press room


Re Pep Jawardwyla on recent statements made by Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho for the media, and spoke very nervously and said: "is the master and boss Skhaevan, it is ridiculous in the press room." , And added: "I will do everything Mabusai to respond to them in tomorrow at 20:45, and nothing to do with me what is happening outside the stadium." , And added: "Mourinho is ridiculous in this room [the press conference room], a very silly and I'm not going Anavsh at any moment, it was what I know about him that I worked with for 4 years."


And he also said: "is a great coach too, but he does not need to do such things, and I do not need to Tmahyat and for compose my squad, and if Barcelona wants to coach such a P-I advise them to search for another, but if he wins Sonoh The Maz Vzata I wish him congratulations. " , And added: "This is the first time that by talking in this way, but he said my name and I did not like that." , And he also told Sergio Ramos b he wants to match clean ": it was six years ago with Chelsea and now with Real Madrid, and there are still many negative things by, but we always try to provide good football and Jose knows, and I know that he had asked Sergio Ramos said that, Mourinho, an expert in such things. "


And added: "I've never talked about Madrid in this aggressive, but this is the rule, and there must be no mistakes." And also talked about other things said: "I have the 12 for the young player does not have a lot of experience, and must triumph over the team Elmk nine European Cups." , And also complained about the state of the grass, he said: "I hope that the Union Arubi take the necessary action."


And talked about the injury Iniesta said: "Andres Iniesta will be distinguished by the emphasis in the home, but I Saztr to change the play in the match tomorrow." , And returned once again to talk about Mourinho said: "that the intent of my words has nothing to do what happened at the press conference of the King's Cup match, but I hope you can see from the government a fair game, and believe me, Jose knows that."