Crouch: "I will be star of Tottenham against Real Madrid."
Believes Tottenham striker and England that Peter Crouch will be the star Spurs in the Champions League one more time against Real Madrid, where the hero Stadium San Sperez Sears is currently top scorer in the Champions League with 7 goals, including in the piece's goal against AC Milan.
Where he hopes Peter Crouch to continue on tomorrow, his brilliance in the game exciting Stjmah against Real Madrid and writes from a new story of another new in the history of Tottenham in the Champions League where Crouch said: "I am so when I played for Liverpool in the Champions League you have a great job, and also I was scoring goals this season is no different from the past, I continue to score goals so far has continued for a long time. "
He added: "I can not expect the result we have a match and a difficult task, but we proved our strength against the big clubs such as Inter Milan, AC Milan, the Italians and we were able in which to achieve good results and we know that Real Madrid will be the candidate, but we have a good season in the Champions League and we hope to proceed to this approach. "
And whether it was awaiting a new battle with the heart of defense blues before, and Real Madrid, Ricardo Carvalho, who claimed that he will stop you and easily responded to by Crouch: "We'll see piece? Have Alohterma great Carvalho He is a difficult and I hope to be better than him in the game, and I'm already be better than him When I was with Liverpool when Igosaina Chelsea. "
Believes Tottenham striker and England that Peter Crouch will be the star Spurs in the Champions League one more time against Real Madrid, where the hero Stadium San Sperez Sears is currently top scorer in the Champions League with 7 goals, including in the piece's goal against AC Milan.
Where he hopes Peter Crouch to continue on tomorrow, his brilliance in the game exciting Stjmah against Real Madrid and writes from a new story of another new in the history of Tottenham in the Champions League where Crouch said: "I am so when I played for Liverpool in the Champions League you have a great job, and also I was scoring goals this season is no different from the past, I continue to score goals so far has continued for a long time. "
He added: "I can not expect the result we have a match and a difficult task, but we proved our strength against the big clubs such as Inter Milan, AC Milan, the Italians and we were able in which to achieve good results and we know that Real Madrid will be the candidate, but we have a good season in the Champions League and we hope to proceed to this approach. "
And whether it was awaiting a new battle with the heart of defense blues before, and Real Madrid, Ricardo Carvalho, who claimed that he will stop you and easily responded to by Crouch: "We'll see piece? Have Alohterma great Carvalho He is a difficult and I hope to be better than him in the game, and I'm already be better than him When I was with Liverpool when Igosaina Chelsea. "