Cristiano Ronaldo: "I can not imagine that Real Madrid does not achieve Championships
His Real Madrid team, and Cristiano Ronaldo that he is happy that he will play four classic games, which will bring his club Real Madrid and Barcelona club, which will be in La Liga match, a match in the final of the King's Cup and two in the semi-finals of the Champions League.
In an interview published today in the newspaper Corriere dello Sport, Italian was the Portuguese star is not miserly praising fellow coach and club Jose Mourinho stressed the importance of leadership for Real Madrid where Ronaldo said: "Real Madrid will not end another season without the achievement of a tournament and I am not worried about facing Barcelona but I am excited at the time and we can win them. "
He added: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I can not imagine that Real Madrid will spend the second year or third without achieved for any tournament and we are talking about the club is the largest in the world and last season we could not win anything but we hope this year and next year to win trophies and to achieve some of our goals and we have great players, and also a great coach. "
The Ronaldo: "I am in very good shape in order to fight the challenges against Barcelona."
And Jose Mourinho said: "Mourinho our leadership hopes to achieve many titles with Real Madrid and an important presence in the team and his leadership of our team makes us very happy."
After passing trophies such as the English Premier League, and the Portuguese league and now the Spanish told Cristiano: "I am happy to play in the Premier League, which was where the competition is strong in the tournament the strongest in the Aln and I'm having a lot of players Algidn very there, and play in Spain will be playing tactically more players Here they have the ability to control the ball to the maximum possible but I really love English football is football and more effective than calorie where it is now in Spain and I'm sure as the strongest tournaments. "
He spoke Ronaldo his goal record when he said: "I always look forward to score goals and play well and do help the team as help me with my colleagues and goals come naturally and all this thanks to the talent and I do not care about scoring goals and more importantly, to play my team well."
His Real Madrid team, and Cristiano Ronaldo that he is happy that he will play four classic games, which will bring his club Real Madrid and Barcelona club, which will be in La Liga match, a match in the final of the King's Cup and two in the semi-finals of the Champions League.
In an interview published today in the newspaper Corriere dello Sport, Italian was the Portuguese star is not miserly praising fellow coach and club Jose Mourinho stressed the importance of leadership for Real Madrid where Ronaldo said: "Real Madrid will not end another season without the achievement of a tournament and I am not worried about facing Barcelona but I am excited at the time and we can win them. "
He added: Cristiano Ronaldo: "I can not imagine that Real Madrid will spend the second year or third without achieved for any tournament and we are talking about the club is the largest in the world and last season we could not win anything but we hope this year and next year to win trophies and to achieve some of our goals and we have great players, and also a great coach. "
The Ronaldo: "I am in very good shape in order to fight the challenges against Barcelona."
And Jose Mourinho said: "Mourinho our leadership hopes to achieve many titles with Real Madrid and an important presence in the team and his leadership of our team makes us very happy."
After passing trophies such as the English Premier League, and the Portuguese league and now the Spanish told Cristiano: "I am happy to play in the Premier League, which was where the competition is strong in the tournament the strongest in the Aln and I'm having a lot of players Algidn very there, and play in Spain will be playing tactically more players Here they have the ability to control the ball to the maximum possible but I really love English football is football and more effective than calorie where it is now in Spain and I'm sure as the strongest tournaments. "
He spoke Ronaldo his goal record when he said: "I always look forward to score goals and play well and do help the team as help me with my colleagues and goals come naturally and all this thanks to the talent and I do not care about scoring goals and more importantly, to play my team well."