Friday, April 29, 2011

Alderon: "Mourinho is the owner of Real Madrid"

Alderon: "Mourinho is the owner of Real Madrid"


Criticized the former president of Real Madrid Ramon Calderon, the performance of Jose Mourinho after the match against Barcelona and the position of White leaders with regard to the powers granted to the Portuguese coach. He said: "It is not Real Madrid after the grant of power to the president for Mourinho. Mourinho now owns the club, and even the CEO of the company, he can not access to his office because he is regarded as subordinate. It is impossible to end this well, and there are things that can not be conceived."

Former president of the White also said that "the public are paying the consequences." He added: "We look for the club coach already knows what he and now we are paying the consequences, and the sad thing is that the consequences do not pay them, but push the fans," and the words of Jose Mourinho at a press conference after the semi-finals, "Calderon said:" I found it infamous Madrid is a great club that has never complained about the referees and this is shameful. " With regard to the match, and which can be understood in a moment of tension stressed the former head of White: "Come back to me three years ago and it seems inappropriate to talk about UNICEF and the referees and Villar," adding: "I hated to hear that can track a tie, as in the time I did not like hearing to this when I was President that he was unable to win over Barcelona at the Nou Camp. "

Calderon admitted: "The whole subject of lawsuits between Real Madrid and Barcelona is a mistake." He also said: "We have the best team reel made in the world of the clubs and it hurts our image," and also wanted to give a warning to the media: "Now the media get bigger subject, and I do not know fear or do not know what else I see that people are covered by major media and also from this opinion. "