Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mourinho: "Real Madrid is a big club, a big challenge," [interview]

Mourinho: "Real Madrid is a big club, a big challenge," [interview]


Occurs Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho in an interview by the newspaper as his prize after winning the last in London.

Mourinho, how life in Madrid?
Life in Madrid is good, and people in Madrid are good, and I expect to be next season, the season championships and accomplishments in Madrid, but now we are in April \ April and the road ahead is open to all competitions, we can win tournaments the third and we will not stop fighting for any championship, We need a lot of power and action.

Adaptation in Madrid difficult or easy?
Real Madrid Club is amazing is the largest club in the world in terms of sporting, social, political,
Madrid is the history of football, they have nine tournaments the Champions League a record for the rest of the clubs, but in the recent Madrid suffered from a decline in performance, but I'm here work hard and patiently to return as the team was in the past.

Do you like density matches against Barcelona this season?
It's amazing in Spain, or even in the whole world, eyes will be on the two teams because everyone knows they are the best in the world today.


Do you prefer opposite Totnahm in the quarter-final?
I wished I stay away from Nacional Inter and Chelsea, because in the last year and Chelsea and the interface is very very difficult ... Meet friends is difficult for any person, and all the strong teams in the quarter and the Spurs a strong team like Inter Nsonal or any other team.

You are always a fan of English football, you will be this country and your next destination?
And my next will be the coach of Portugal, but this may happen after 20 years or more after the Real Madrid and English football, but now at Real Madrid, and now will not think to Real Madrid because it is the biggest club in the world.

Are you thinking about returning next season [to the English Premier League]?
No, next season is very difficult. I said a few months ago I would say the same thing now. In the final test will see if the coach and players and managers happy and want to continue to work. If so, there is no reason to change the club. Even at the end of the season will not change anything. I have three years remaining on my contract, and the length of the contract will not think is Madrid.


What distinguishes the Premier League for the Spanish?
The only idea that I have is that I want to be happy, and England is the country that I was the happiest coach in the world. So I want to return. Thus, of course, after Madrid, and if the door is open for Go. But I must say that I am now in Madrid, the biggest club in the world, it is an incredible challenge. This is the most difficult club in the world.


Why?
I need a few hours to explain this to you, but believe me, the Madrid team is very large, and training is very difficult.


How can we reconcile between your work in Madrid and your personal life?
My wife and I want to live a normal life for us and our children, a normal social life, and I try not affected by the games and videos during my time at home.