Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I do not want to go back, but recovered in the event of injury by 100%."

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I do not want to go back, but recovered in the event of injury by 100%."




Real Madrid : Real Madrid striker and national team Cristiano Ronaldo that he does not want to return to action until that is recovering from a hamstring injury at 100%.

The Ronaldo: "I did not heal from injury by 100% against Olympique Lyon in the second leg, and also against Atletico Madrid, but I want to go back to the stadiums and I am completely healthy."

Ronaldo admitted: "I am restricted and you want to go back to the stadiums and I'm hospitals perfectly and I do not want to play in a manner as constrained as it did against Olympique Lyon, Atletico Madrid, and I wish I could play two matches with the Portuguese national team but did not piece possible."